100% PURE REFINED SUNFLOWER OIL
This pale yellow coloured oil, extracted from sunflower seeds, is hign in poly-unsaturated fats and low in saturates.
As very stable oil, Sunflower oil has a long shelf life, without hydrogenation.
With a relatively low smoke point, it can be used for shallow frying, cooking and salad dressings.
Neutral in flavour and aroma, and it's healthy proportions made our Sunflower oil popular in kitchens decades ago, and now, Sunflower oil ranks the fourth most used oil worldwide.
Extracted from the sunflower seed (helianthus annuus)
Odorless oil, which benefits its use in fragrance, aromatherapy and massage oil products.
Almost colorless, making it ideal for use in cosmetics and other colored products.
High in essential fatty acids, which are good bases for many aromatherapy products.
superior stability and is an excellent emollient
creates stable lather in soap
highly unsaturated edible oil
1. Products Information
Type: Sunflower Oil
Processing Type: Refined, Crude
Packaging: Bulk, Plastic Bottle
Place of Origin: Netherlands
Certification: ISO 22000:2005,ISSO, HACCP
Volume: 18.104.22.168.10 liters
1. Appearance: No residue at 40 deg. C
2. Cold test: Min.48 hours at 0 deg. C
3. Colour: Max.1.2 red, lovibond tintometer 5/20 inch
4. Refractive index:1.465-1.475 at 40 deg. C
5. Density:0.91-0.92 g/cm3 at 20 deg. C
6. Volatile matter: Max.0.07 % at 105 deg. C
7. Taste : Excellent
8. Odor : None - not sensed
1. %free fatty acids (ffa): Max 0.1
2. % ash (*): Max.0.05
3. Saponification value:190.32 koh/g. Of oil
4. Iodine value:134.13 (wijs-hanus method)
5. Peroxide:0.2 meq/KG. Of oil
6. % soap:0.0005
7. % unsaponifiable matter: Max.0.12
8. Impurities: None
9. % saturated fat(-ty acids):8-12
10. % unsaturated fat(-ty acids):87-91
11. Feeding energy:900kcal
12. Iron : < 0.02 mg/lt
13. Fatty acid composition :
C14:0 :0.06 C16:0 :5.77 C18:0 :4.1 C18:1 :27.3
C18:2 :59.2 C20:0 :0.27 C18:3 :0.25
1. Bulk - in flexi tanks in 20ft containers. Net weight: 24000Lts
2. PET Bottles - in PET bottles of 1, 2, 3 and 5Lts.
- 1Lt PET Bottle: 15 bottles per carton, 1770 cartons, 26550 bottles per 40ft container giving a net weight of 26550Lts.
- 2Lt PET Bottles: 6 bottles per carton, 1700 cartons, 10620 bottles per 40ft container giving a net weight of 21240Lts.
- 3Lt PET Bottle: 4 bottles per carton, 1770 cartons, 7080 bottles per 40ft container giving a net weight of 21240Lts.
- 5Lt PET Bottle: 2 bottles per carton, 1770 cartons, 3540 bottles per 40ft container giving a net weight of 17700Lts
Tel: +66 963127664 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Fax: +66 96397993 Site: www.agrobeluxco.com
Address: 32 Pracha Niwet Village 4, Moo 1, Thai Sai Mueangnnonthaburi, Chiang Mai, 50000. Thailand